Hunt pheasant, red partridge and waterfowl in front of you in the Cher.
Located between Bourges and Vierzon, this territory of more than 150 hectares dedicated solely to hunting small game in front of you, is composed of plains of sunflower, barley, wheat, corn, hedgerows and meadows. Three ponds with a total area of more than 20 hectares complete this biotope. Accompanied by your dog, you can shoot pheasants, red partridges and woodcocks in season. At the end of your day, you will be offered a pass during which you can collect ducks, teals and snipes.
This region will delight lovers of hunting in front of you.
It is possible to be accompanied by one of the owner’s dogs
10 birds will be made available to each hunter, but unlimited shooting.
- Validation of hunting licence, national or departmental (18)
- Valid insurance to be presented during the stay.
- Wear a fluo vest or cap required.
- For duck hunting, use of steel ball cartridge is mandatory.
- Semi-automatic rifle prohibited
Number of hunters: 1 to 10
For the attendants without a rifle package of 15 euros for the meal.
For lunch, don’t hesitate to show off the wine of your region or the one you like.