Hunting small game in driven hunt, grey partridges, red partridges, pheasants and ducks, at the gates of the Sologne, for a group made up of 15 hunters.
This territory of nearly 100 hectares is composed of game crops, thickets, woods and a pond of 3 hectares. The crops put in place, are ideal for the quality of game present on the territory and their offers many opportunities to hide. You will be greeted around breakfast, then after the paperwork, you will leave for a waterfowl hunting around the pond . While the domain team picks up your fallen ducks, you will return to the hunting rendez-vous for a small glass of friendship. You will then go in tow, for a continuous day, consisting of four driven hunt, during which you will be stationed. At the end of the day, the final result of the day will be presented to you and you will enjoy the meal prepared with care, by the chef of the domain.
Hunting plan about 250 pieces depending on the quality of your shots.
- Validation of hunting licence, national or departmental (41)
- Valid insurance to be presented during the stay.
- Wear a fluo vest required.
- Use of steel shot mandatory for duck hunting.
- Semi-automatic rifle prohibited
- It is possible to leave with plucked birds, 5 euros per unit.
Number of hunters: 15 or 495 euros / pers
For the accompanying without rifle package of 40 euros for the meal.