Come hunt the pheasant in front of you, in the heart of the Vendée.
The estate covers more than 220 hilly and fenced hectares, specially designed for hunting in front of you. The crops of game, corn, rapeseed, sorghum, cabbage, miscanthus offer an ideal biotope for the defense of birds and for an authentic still hunt. The five ponds and the numerous watering fields guarantee an ideal canopy for small game. Accompanied by your stop dog, you will hunt alone or in a group, and you will find the emotions of traditional hunting by letting your companion seek out and serve him in flight, to make nice shots on high quality birds. The number of birds to be collected is not limited, so it will ensure you a pressure-free day.
- 15 pheasants made available per hunter, unlimited shooting.
- Validation of hunting licence, national or departmental (85)
- Valid insurance to be presented during the stay.
- Authorized games : partridge, pheasants, rabbit, pigeons, woodcocks, foxes.
- Forbidden games : ducks, hares, roe deer, wild boars.
- Wear a vest and fluo cap is mandatory.
Number of hunters: 1 to 20
Hunting every day except Tuesday and Sunday.
For the women(s) accompanying without guns package of 30 euros for the meal.
For the mens(s) accompanying without guns package of 40 euros for the meal.