Hunt the red partridge in driven hunt in Normandy.
Located an hour and a half from Paris and 1 hour from Amiens, this hilly territory of 250 hectares run by an eco-friendly enthusiast, is composed of beets, flax, wheat and corn strips. Its 4 km of hedgerows and groves make it an ideal biotope for hunting the red partridge in driven hunt. Experienced touts will accompany you throughout the day and allow you to shoot on partridges defying the most demanding rifles. During this day you will achieve 4 rune in the morning, then after lunch, you will leave for 2 or 3 rune.
- Validation of hunting licence, national or departmental (76)
- Valid insurance to be presented during the stay.
- Wear a fluo vest required.
- Number of hunters 1 to 15 people
- Use of obligatory greasy cartridge (possibility to buy them on site)
Hunting plan about 150 to 180 birds depending on the quality of the shooters, based on 12 rifles.
Number of hunters: 1 to 15
Accommodation in the area is available on request.
For the accompanying without rifles package of 30 euros for meals.