Hunt the red partridge in front of you in Normandy.
Located an hour and a half from Paris and 1 hour from Amiens, this hilly territory of 250 hectares run by an eco-friendly enthusiast, is composed of beets, flax, wheat and corn strips. Its 4 km of hedges and groves make it an ideal biotope for hunting the red partridge in front of you. Alone with your dog or with a group of friends, you will hunt the red partridge in front of you. You will find the emotions of traditional hunting, by letting your dog be hunted and served it in flight, to make nice shots on high quality birds.
- Validation of hunting licence, national or departmental (76)
- Valid insurance to be presented during the stay.
- Wear a fluo vest required.
- Number of hunters 1 to 5 people
- Use of obligatory greasy cartridge (possibility to buy them on site)
Hunting plan about 7 to 10 pieces/pers, depending on the quality of the shooters, but unlimited collection.
Accommodation in the area is available on request.
For the accompanying without rifles package of 30 euros for meals.